To Our Valued Clients,
We are happy to announce our reopening on May 25th! We thoroughly understand our new guidelines and standards to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. As a salon we will uphold these standards to the highest level. With that we ask as clients you review our new policies:
- Masks are required upon entry
- Please wait in your car until your stylist notifies you to enter (the doors will be locked and the waiting room is closed)
- No additional guests are permitted including children
- Hand sanitizer is conveniently located throughout the salon, please sanitize when entering
- Bring in only essential items
- All services are by appointment only
- Restrooms will be for emergencies only please plan accordingly
- At this time there will be no blow-drying. We look forward to adding this service back in the next month
We appreciate you and all your efforts, know that if you are not feeling well we are happy to rebook you. We look forward to seeing all of you!!
Salon T Daigle Family
Inspired by You to Relax and Renew
Welcome to Salon T. Daigle, a premiere salon and spa offering the style of Newbury Street in the comfort of the Boston suburbs to meet your highest demands.
Whether you are looking for renewal with a dynamic new color and cut, or time to refresh during one of our signature spa treatments, the specialists at Salon T. Daigle delight in finding ways to make your visit spectacular.
“This amazing space is what I have always imagined being able to give you. It is beautiful, with all of the amenities to make your salon experience exactly what you deserve. The decor is eclectic, with modern fixtures and delicate detail. We have put our hearts and souls into this space and cannot wait for you to see it!” – Tabatha Daigle Owner and Lead Stylist
Salon T. Daigle where creative inspiration comes from you.
Warning: The account for salontdaigleinc needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on June 1, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page